Michelle Rodriguez is a famed Latina actress who has that certain beauty and charisma in her that makes her a beauty icon. She has her own kind of looks and style.
Here are some cool and gorgeous Michelle Rodriguez hair styles in different events and times.
In the AmFar Gala in LA she was seen wearing a loose curl styled hair.
Braided Long Hair
For the Fate of the Furious she mastered a side-parted braids kept tight hairstyle.
At a Gaultier Couture she brought with her a truly nice and elegant looking ponytail.
She went at it again with another ponytail at a closing ceremony of the Cannes.
She went a bit conservative with a clean chignon at the Irrational Man cannes premiere.
Michelle was seen in a Swarovski event in a pretty twisted bun.
Long Wavy Cut
For the LACMA art event she joined, she wore a semi wavy cut with short bangs hair style.
Straight Cut and Bangs
This time she went super casual with a long straight hair cut with bangs almost up to the eyes at the amFar Inspiration Gala.
Wave Long Cut
She was seen in a New York Gala event with a “don’t care” mess wave cut.
Dark Shade Ponytail
She went back to her ponytail but this time in dark brown and a bit wavy at the Fast and Furious 6 premiere.
Pinned Bobby Style
In the London premiere of the Fast and Furious 6, she wore a pretty bobby updo.
Long Wavy Cut
At the 2013 Vanity Fair party she took on some big waves with nice a nice bounce.
Here’s Michelle Rodriguez’s hairstyles over the years.
Michelle Rodriguez shimmers in a silver steel strapless gown and sensually pulled back her sleek side-part hair into a classic ponytail braid as she attends the premiere of "The Fate Of The Furious" on April 18, 2017.
Michelle Rodriguez kept in casual with white top and black slacks. Complementing the look, she opted for a simple loose 'do with subtle waves when she attended the opted for a simple loose 'do with subtle waves.
Michelle Rodriguez switched her usual dark wardrobe to a much lighter look by sporting an all white jumpsuit and had her raven-coloured tresses in a ponytail with fringe as she attends the "Fast & Furious - Supercharged" Ride Press Event on June 23, 2015.
Michelle Rodriguez went fancy in a black and gray knit poncho paired with a baggy black jumper. She matched this comfy look with a pretty loose curls with a spot of fringe as she attends the Noble Awards on February 27, 2015. Browse here for more fabulous hairstyles like Michelle!
Michelle Rodriguez dresses down in leather jacket and wore her sleek medium-length hair in loose straight, rested in one shoulder with middle-part bangs at the world premiere of Live From New York on April 15, 2015.
Michelle Rodriguez is a green Goddess in her emerald green silky strapless gown and had her long brunette tresses styled in soft loose curls with middle-part bangs as she attends the 11th Annual Chinese American Film Festival Opening Night on November 2, 2015.
Michelle Rodriguez wowed in one-shoulder maxi dress that really highlights her wonderful curves, while her long raven hair in a slicked back textured wet-look was a perfect complement to her gorgeous look at the world premiere of her movie "Furious 7" on April 1, 2015.
Michelle Rodriguez glam up in a semi-sheer floor-length gown and her dark tresses were swept back in a neat bun as she attends the gala premiere of "Mad Max: Fury Road" on May 14, 2015.
- Mayte Michelle Rodriguez was born in the 12th of July, 1978
- The American Actress is more commonly known as Michelle Rodriguez
- The highlight of her career was her role as a boxer in the indie film Girlfight in 2000
- She started her role as Letty in the big hit The Fast and the Furious in 2001
- She got the role for the next four editions of the film
- She has been part of some of the best action hit movies like Avatar, SWAT, and Resident Evil
- She had her TV success as well as Ana Cortez in the blockbuster hit TV series Lost
- Some of her projects also included voice overs in Halo and Call of Duty
- She also did voice for the animated 3D film Turbo
- In 2008, she was seen in the political drama Battle in Seattle, where she worked with the likes of Woody Harrelson and Charlize Theron
- Her films have a total of $5 billion gross
- Another blockbuster film she was a part of was the hit Battle Los Angeles
- She is considered to be one of the most successful Latinas in the US film industry
- Her most recent success with voice over was with the fil The Smurfs
- Michelle is also into screenwriting
- One of her hobbies include tactical gun training
AMAZING nurturing shampoo 95% naturally derived silicone-free shampoo with abyssinian oil that gently cleanses and provides weightless, long-lasting nourishment while infusing hair with our signature calming aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences.