This is our photo gallery featuring all kinds and colors of bob hairstyles for women. Includes celebrities with bob hairstyles.
Give yourself a feminine and beautiful hairstyle with the bob cut. Popular among women, this haircut is a style which is a straight length all around the head at about the level of the jaw.
For a short cut which is easy to maintain, get this cut which suits every face, hair color, and more. If you’re tired of long hair and blow drying for hours a week, a straight cut all around the jawline might be just what you need.
An everyday and casual look deserves less maintenance. This straight bob with blunt bangs is effortless yet it has this simple and stylish finish.
This gothic hairstyle is created by shaving the sides of a black bob with blunt bangs. Setting sprays are used to achieve this extra shiny finish.
Light peach hair with short, blunt bangs looking very edgy and playful at the same time. Bleached hair appears to be thinner and less voluminous than the normal but giving it a slight toss will fix the problem.
This sleek and straight bob in an ashy shade is incoporated with blunt bangs in a darker shade. This hairstyle is high-maintenance yet its uniqueness is definitely worth the effort.
This straight bob cut with blunt bangs is one great work/office hairstyle for it achieves that corporate aura with a decent finish.
So I travelled back to Preston for Molly's birthday and had the best time! We went mini golfing, bowling (of course I lost both) and to Warehouse afterwards, I will always love that place🖤💀🤘🏼🍻💸👯 Also this is my 500th post, thank you for staying and supporting!💗 #Preston#Warehouse#alternative #bettiebangs#alternativecurves#selfiesforselflove#bluntbangs#bluntfringe#pinup#pinuphair#retro#bardot#vintage#bathroomlightingisthebest
A mid-length cut on a platinum blonde hair, incorporated with blunt bangs for added style.
If you are aiming for a sweet and soft look yet oozing with creativity, then this hairstyle might be the answer. This pink bob with blunt bangs looks extra feminine yet playful.
Dark bob with subtle balayage highlights and blunt bangs. This youthful hairstyle is easy to maintain yet it offers a nice and stylish look for everyday.
Short to mid-length, wavy bob tousled to perfection. This style is great for casual days, if you want to look effortlessly stylish.
A typical bob cut with blunt bangs but with an extra twist. This hairstyle is highlighted on one side only, creating a unique and trendy look.
Short and straight auburn hair in a blunt bob cut. The color creates a deeper dimension to this simple cut.
This curly bob cut is looking a bit more stylish and insteresting when paired with straightened, blunt bangs.
Benefits of A Stylish Bob
In the past few years, this hairstyle has gained popularity because it is easy to maintain and suits all hair types. Whether your hair is fine and straight or big and curly, an appropriately styled shoulder-length cut adds dimension to your look. Other benefits of this style include:
- Highlight the natural shape of your cheekbones
- Gives the illusion of a sculpted jaw line
- Use bangs to soften around your eyes
- Makes you look younger
- Low maintenance for hectic days
- Keep your neck and face cool because thick hair isn’t on your neck
- Add the illusion of volume to thinner or fine hair
Different Lengths and Variations
There are multiple variations to the classic jaw level cut. A qualified hairdresser can make recommendations based on your face shape, your natural hair style, and the amount of maintenance you wish to conduct on a daily basis. Variations to try are:
- Curled Cuts: While this style may be regularly considered a style for just straight hair, curly hair also looks good with a layered jaw-length cut. Because curls make hair look shorter when dry, a professional hair dresser will cut your bob slightly longer.
- A-Line Cut: Instead of being the same length all around your jaw, an A-line cut has a blunt edge and is longer in the front of the face. It is an A-line cut because it is similar to the letter ‘A’ with lengthy angles on each side. It angles lower to the front but doesn’t stack on the back.
- Inverted Cut: At first glance, this style can look like an A-line cut, but it is different due to the stacked layers in the back.
- Bob with Bangs: Get this elegant cut with bangs if you wish to frame your face well. Soft bangs tend to be more flattering than bangs going straight across the forehead.
- Bob with layers: Great cut for round or square faces because of the tapering effect. See our bobs with layers gallery for women here.
There are also variations on length. Women’s bobs can be to just below the ear, to between the ear and shoulders, and to just above the shoulders.
Maintenance for This Haircut
Once you get this haircut, there is one consideration for your new look. This style needs consistent trims which is about every month or so. It is especially apparent in people with straight hair as any missed strand is obvious.
As for a daily routine, a bob looks best went blow dried with a round brush. Some women like to use mousse, hair texturizer, and monthly deep conditioning treatments.