Welcome to our gallery featuring 100’s of women with dyed hairstyles.
Are you looking to dye your hair?
Whether you want a drastic look or just want to brighten up your look with a new shade, dyed hair makes all of the difference in how you feel about your style.
By definition, hair coloring or dyed hair is the practice of changing hair color. For many women, this means changing to a color regarded as more stylish or fashionable. It might also cover grays or a dull natural shade.
Why not treat yourself to a hair color that suits your preferences, your personality, and your confidence? You deserve it!
View this post on Instagram
A simple pixie cut in a youthful, crimson red hair.
Fun and playful, medium-length cut with a creative color range of blue to indigo.
Cute bob cut in a cool, aquamarine shade. This ons has short, blunt bangs for a more youthful finish.
Long, bright red hair with blunt bangs. Without too much styling, this hair can still slay because of its lively tone.
This silver-gray bob with an angled and wind-swept finish is incorporated with blunt bangs.
Light peach hair with short, blunt bangs looking very edgy and playful at the same time. Bleached hair appears to be thinner and less voluminous than the normal but giving it a slight toss will fix the problem.
This sleek and straight bob in an ashy shade is incoporated with blunt bangs in a darker shade. This hairstyle is high-maintenance yet its uniqueness is definitely worth the effort.
My Muse .......👽 Wanna see how I make these space buns ???! Join me at the @designmehair stage this weekend at Premier Orlando and I’ll show ya ! In fact, I’ll be looking for models to style so let me play with your hair !! @lilmoonchildd always lets me do the funnest ( ya it’s a word!!) hairstyles on her ! That’s why I love her 😘😘 fresh @pulpriothair aqua (4 colors to make this !!) and finished with all @biolage #liveraw line including the Acidic #milkrinse for 5 mins post cool color rinse then the color care conditioner to seal it all in! I think I may need these earrings for Florida , what do ya think ??! 💋 • • • #thebtcteam #behindthechair @behindthechair_com #hairbyelissa @elissawolfe 🍕
Long and straight, emerald green hair with blunt bangs arranged into this creative hairstyle with twin buns.
Long, copper hair with blunt bangs arranged into a classic pinned-up updo. The hairstyle is then secured and embellished with a black headscarf.
If you are aiming for a sweet and soft look yet oozing with creativity, then this hairstyle might be the answer. This pink bob with blunt bangs looks extra feminine yet playful.
💜💫🌌☄ I'm back. Happy new year 🎊💖 #studio #model #newenglandmodel #selfie #selfportrait #artist #glitter #lavenderhair #moodygrams #glamour #bostonmodel #fur #sequins #mermaid #pastel #holographic #kittyzen #femme #magic #ethereal #purple #motd #look #hairgoals #holopunk #aesthetic #manicpanic #ultraviolet #toofaced #cateyesk
Long hair dyed in lavander and temporarily cured for a glamorous finish. Although this hairstyle is quite sweet and feminine, the blunt bangs gave it an edgy touch.
Long and straight red hair with a sleek finish and face-framing, blunt bangs.
Benefits of Hair Color
Coloring hair is a common choice for women looking for a fresh look. In just an hour or so, you can add a different color and build your look. When applied correctly and to complement your skin tone, hair color provides benefits like:
- Giving your hair the appearance of more body and volume
- Adding the look of shine and dimension to your color
- Reflecting light differently than one flat color
- Building confidence in your appearance
- Hiding the look of grays
- Adding gloss or shine to hair that looks dull or flat
- Complementing the look of your skin tone
How to Choose the Right Hair Color
Your ideal hair color should start with your skin tone. Although, if you have an idea of what you wish to do with your hair ask a stylist for color recommendations. No color should be eliminated if it is a shade you are interested in trying. Some tips for choosing the right hair color are:
- Determine if your skin tone is cool, warm, or neutral. The cool skin has blue or violet undertones. The warm skin has peach or yellow undertones. The neutral skin has olive undertones.
- Select your hair color based on cool, warm, or neutral skin tones.
- In the case of blonde, cool looks best with pearl/ash blonde, warm looks best with golden or copper, neutral looks best with sandy blondes.
- In the case of red hair, cool looks best with cherry, warm looks best with cinnamon or auburn, and neutral looks best with amber.
- In the case of brunette, cool looks best with chestnut or cocoa, warm looks best with caramels, espressos, and honey, and neutral looks best with dark tones.
- For fun hair colors like purples, reds, and blues, consult with a professional to see if the color complements your hair. In the case of a darker base color, you need the right color to stand out.
Types of Hair Dye
Do you know how long you want to have your color? There are different types of hair color which vary based on how long the color lasts in your hair. Temporary hair color fades within a few washes. Semi-permanent hair dye lasts up to eight washes and also covers gray hair on a temporary basis. Permanent hair color lasts weeks without fading because it penetrates your hair. The other two types of hair color are highlights and root touch-ups.